Pages

Go Outside and See a Beautiful Sunset

Go Outside And See A Beautiful Sunset

Some people may associate the sunset to the idea of losing hope and having fears as the daylight fades and suddenly everything becomes dark. But it can also mean the opposite – a feeling of serenity and joy that a tiresome work day has finally ended and it’s now time to take a rest.   

As for me, I love sunsets. Every time we visited the province when I was younger, my parents would often take me to the beach in the late afternoon. Clutching a pail on one hand and a shovel on the other, I would run to the shore and dig up as much sand as I can. After an hour or so of digging dirt and sand, collecting seashells, and feeling frustrated over my failed attempt to build a sand castle, I would eventually stop and look up the sky. I was always fascinated with its elegant and artistic display of colors from light blue with a tinge of violet to bright orange or red, and sometimes with a layer of salmon pink. Then, I would notice the sun slowly disappearing at the point where the sky meets the sea. While watching the mesmerizing sunset scene, I would sit still and feel that somehow my soul is at ease.

So, before this day ends, I hope that you don’t miss another chance to see this spectacular view. Regardless if you live in the city or elsewhere, head to the point where you may see the sun set. Then, sit or stand still, take time to calm down, forget your worries, and enjoy the sun! 

No comments: